March’s Wine & Dine for the Arts
Join us for the March 2023 Wine & Dine for the Arts dinner at Mick’s Event Hall in Elkton, MD on Friday, March 24, 2023 starting at 5:30pm. This event is in collaboration with the Cecil County Arts Council as part of their annual Wine & Dine for the Arts event series January-April.
Presenting Artist: Susan Russell, a jewelry artisan, mixed media artist, and owner of My Jewelry Place in Chesapeake City. 100% of all sales made that evening go directly to this artist.
The Dining Venue: Mick’s Event Hall, 902 E. Pulaski Highway, Elkton, MD 21921
Enjoy a 4 course meal of*:
- Baked Shrimp Lejon served with Crostini and Ground Honey Mustard
- Shaved Brussels & Pancetta Salad with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Pine Nuts and served with a balsamic glaze reduction
- Main Course:
- Chicken Oscar topped with Hollandaise Sauce, Grilled Asparagus & Hasselback Yukon Potatoes
- Limoncello Shortcakes with Raspberry Drizzle *Wine Pairings with each course!
- *Wine Pairings with each course!
Purchase your Tickets Here:
Follow the Facebook Event: